Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Taken off of heidi's thread...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heidi i don't like mel at all I've never met a bigger backstabber. And don't bother insulting me for saying so cus i don't give a fuck.

    Tonight after nitro booted me mel proceded to tell him every name i was using ..and everytime i was in PM. And also was defending him and laughing it's cool she can be freinds just shows i was right about her. All the while she was being rude to hank who has always defended her just like me.

    anyhow before she posts shit i said I wanted you to know why, nitro said he was gonna "deal with me to whatever extent he wants" cus he had my IP and she told him which person was me each time.

    it's why i want nothing to do with her or this board....

    just thought I'd share cus i know she copies and pastes at just the spot she wants to..each time I get drunk I make the mistake of going in and each time mel is kissing nitro's ass and defending him so the rest of us get booted.

    anyhow fuck all of you who think mel's all sweet and holy because she's not, she's the biggest backstabber there is.

    anyhow done venting....won't see you around. this time for real...unless it's to cause shit in the pool *EG*

    talk to you later heidi and hank and 2.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I didnt fight you then and i'm not going to fight you now, either one of you...

    The one and only thing i said to nitro was... I just need to know...did you say this or did J...?

    (03:34:12) Nitro says to ..::m?l: You are not wanted here, If I have to I'll get rid of you myself...

    The one and ONLY thing i said to Nitro!!
    I got my answer...

    *L* you thinkin i'd even try to get him here in my defence...
    *L* I dOnT tHiNk So!!L*

    And now for the chat part you posted J...
    POST it and i'll take it down..
    unless you post the paragraphs you both were throwing at me, i refused to let it stay up.....This is all i'm saying!!
    DO NOT POST IT!!! E-Mail it!!!

    ------------------
    ..::m?l
    Absolutely!Nutz!
    Thought i wasnt??...w*
    m???c???s

    [This message has been edited by M?????a (edited April 21, 2001).]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Non Phixion
    Junior Hostboard Member
    Posts: 4
    From:
    Registered: Mar 2001
    posted April 21, 2001 05:56 ??? ? ??
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    oh yeah.... you left out the posts where you made fun of my sickness.... the way FOAD did to Hank.... but i guess it's ok when you do it to me.... even though i would never use something like that against you no matter how much you pissed me off.... and that doesn't bother me cuz everyone knows i was sick and most people showed compasion and could care less how cold hearted you are.... but you made such a big deal over it with Hank... and you go and do it yourself.... but i guess you fall into a special catagory... one that excludes you from answering to your own mistakes.... and also calling Kerala a fake christian missionary..... wtf is up with that?.... thats the only reason i even got mad in the first place.... Kerala knows i am by far the least religious person there is... but either way she has done a lot of good for a lot of people and i don't see how you can make fun of her for that.... anyway i'm done with you man.... you crossed a few lines today.... and those will never be forgotten... not that you care for me anyway but maybe you might realise your mistakes and stop purposly trying to hurt people... i mean having a problem with them is one thing.... but taking their personal information and using it to your benefit isn't cool.... anyway good luck on the new job and i hope you find what your looking for in life.... cuz it's obviously not in the pool.... later
    IP: Logged

  4. #4
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I had a long post about this but deleted it after I checked my email...*shakes head*...Now Im sick frown

    [This message has been edited by heidi! (edited April 21, 2001).]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heidi...you still on Q? WTF happened last nite? I had to work this morning...and Hank was going to bed, or so I THOUGHT...apparently he did NOT...and started a bunch of shit...he's still in bed..someone wanna fill me in? *sigh*

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    They both beat me down and i refused to fight back....Let them run with it..
    i dont care anymore...

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    i dont care to try to find out what i did so wrong to deserve that treatment from them..
    all i know was for 4+ hours ...i was dodging whole paragraphs thrown at me....
    The main complaint was, that i was weak....
    Then what was it, they were doing to this weak person???.....

    I thank God! i pulled MYSELF together, when i first read Js post up there....
    Because it ALMOST did the damage that was intended.....

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WTF mel? I did not beat you down... I'm sure you copied it all, so why don't you post it on here so everybody can see what was said instead of me being the scapegoat and presumed I started shit, which I didn't, before even talking to me about it. I didn't insult mel or call her any names... It started because I thought it was messed up that mel and Kerala will point out every minor that comes in the pool to get them booted, but its fine for Paige or whatever her names is to be in there when she's only 16. If you've going to get all the other 16 y/o's, don't be a hypocrite and pick and choose who you enforce the rule on or who you keep your mouth shut about. Mel, you went off on me for saying that she was 16 and it was hypocritical of you guys to let her stay when you get the rest of the kids booted, and you flipped out on me when she got booted. I don't care, she's 16, she's not allowed in there, there's plenty of other places to talk. And its shitty for you to get minors booted, and then let her stay. You went off on me for that, and I didn't beat you down or nothing... what i said back was that it made me mad that you let people like nitro and foad and dafunks slam on you, and you post them back with cute little smooches and hugs and whatever, and then I say something about a minor being in the pool, and you go all out to go off on me when I've never done anything wrong to you. I didn't beat you down, christ, post it. And thanks to those who assumed it was all my fault. Thanks.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didn't say anything about you being weak, and I wasn't there for 4 hours, I was there for less than an hour I think before I went to bed... I don't know what happened with you and J, but I didn't do jack to you besides bitch about how there shouldn't be minors in the pool cus they're not allowed, and that pissed you off, and you went off on me, but I guess that's my fault... so whatever.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member dafunks's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2000
    Posts
    592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Times New Roman">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hank:
    [B]what i said back was that it made me mad that you let people like nitro and foad and dafunks slam on you[B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    *lol* Have i missed something?


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •